Best Cordless Impact Drill Drivers
Although a lot of people prefer to use cordless drills over impact drivers, there is still a market for impact drill drivers because of the torque and driving power they offer. There are also a lot of people who want and need more power in numerous applications. That’s why many DIY enthusiasts and professionals today prefer using impact drivers on some of their projects. As a result, the demand for cordless impact drill drivers increases.
Each type of tool is different, so you need to view each tool differently. Cordless drills excel at boring holes while impact drivers excel in driving fasteners. In applications that you want more torque, when you will need to use an impact driver, this tool provides more driving power to strike the drive mechanism with a huge amount of force then recedes and repeats the process until the job is done.
If you are looking for a reliable cordless impact drill driver, the sheer number of available products in the market may overwhelm you, making it hard for you to come up with a decision. To help you decide what impact driver you should pick, here is a complete product comparison of the best impact drill drivers available in the market today.
The Best Cordless Impact Drill Drivers in the Market Today
- DeWalt DCF886N-XJ 18V Body-only Lithium-Ion Cordless Brushless Impact Driver
- Einhell TE-CI 18 Li Kit Power X-Change 18 V Lithium Cordless Impact Screwdriver Kit with 30 Minutes Fast Charge
- Bosch Professional GDX 18 V-EC Cordless Impact Driver
- DeWalt 18V XR Lithium-Ion Body Only Impact Driver
- Makita CLX202AJ 10.8 V CXT Combi and Impact Driver with 2 x 2.0Ah batteries in MakPac case
- Makita DTD152Z Impact driver 18V 160Nm
- DeWalt DCK211D2T 10.8V Li-ion Cordless Compact Drill Driver and Impact Driver (Twin Pack)
- Bosch PDR 18 LI Cordless Impact Wrench with Two 18V Lithium-Ion Batteries
DeWalt DCF886N-XJ 18V Body-only Lithium-Ion Cordless Brushless Impact Driver
The DeWalt DCF886N-XJ is a 18V cordless impact driver built with a brushless motor. This model is designed to provide an improved runtime and durability by having less wearing parts. The design also allows it to create less heat for an energy efficient operation. Engineered to have an aluminum front housing to provide better heat dispersion, this unit has an increased motor life. The cordless impact driver also features an ergonomic handle with a rubber over mold grip to reduce vibration and user fatigue, significantly increasing comfort and productivity. DCF886N-XJ also has a drop-in keyless hex driver to allow quick and one-handed bit fitment. Designed with 3 LED halo ring to provide maximum illumination of the workpiece. As an efficient and reliable 18V impact driver, DeWalt DCF886N-XJ is one of the top cordless impact drill drivers available on the market today!
- Aluminium front housing for heat dispersion to increased motor life
- With a 140mm back to front length raises the versatility
- Featuring an XR brushless motor to improve runtime and lessen upkeep
- Built with an XR Intelligent switch for maximum tool and battery protection
- Designed with 3 LED halo ring job light with afterglow for excellent visibility
This DeWalt DCF886N-XJ cordless brushless impact driver is an excellent tool that promises optimum performance. Engineered and designed to offer various excellent features that protect and increase motor life, this low upkeep tool is one of the best impact drivers available in the market today. Capable of providing 165 Nm of torque and built with an ergonomic handle for comfort and productivity, it is one of the most recommended tools for DIY enthusiasts and professionals.
Einhell TE-CI 18 Li Kit Power X-Change 18 V Lithium Cordless Impact Screwdriver Kit with 30 Minutes Fast Charge
Einhell’s TE-CI 18 Li Kit cordless impact driver is powered with a 3.0 Ah battery. It is a fast impact driver that can be used for effortlessly tightening large and long screws. Equipped with a unique Triathlon motor to provide impressive power, speed, and efficiency, this tool is also easy to hold and manage due to its compact and lightweight design with an ergonomic soft grip handle. This impact driver model also has a precision electronic speed control that allows it to suit any operation. Providing optimum effect according to the job’s specific requirements. TE-CI impact driver also has built-in LEDs to provide maximum visibility in the work area at all times. This model is also built with a rugged aluminum housing with rubber supports for additional motor protection. It also includes a practical belt clip for more efficient and safe operations. Complete with a practical transport and storage case, this impact screwdriver is also equipped with a high-speed battery charger from the Power X-Change series. Packed with sophisticated and impressive features, along with excellent functionality and efficiency, this impact driver earns one of the top spots in the list of the best tools available in the market today.
- Built with metal gearing and variable speed control to suit any application
- Capable of providing 140 Nm high power and 3200 rpm impact rate
- Includes battery and high-speed charger in the package
- Its battery can be used for other power X-change products
- Features a short and lightweight design with ergonomic soft grip handle
As a reliable and efficient tool packed with plenty of excellent and sophisticated features such as variable speed control, this powerful cordless impact screwdriver is a very handy tool that can handle any application. Powered by a reliable and proven battery with a high-speed charger, this TE-CI impact screwdriver manufactured by Einhell is one of the most recommended impact drivers in the market.
Bosch Professional GDX 18 V-EC Cordless Impact Driver
GDX 18 V-EC Professional is a cordless impact driver part of the “dynamic series” from Bosch. It is a model that operates without kick-back, and this tool is capable of providing a maximum torque of 185 Nm when the ½” external square is used. This allows it to easily tighten or loosen screws up to 16 mm in diameter. This tool also has ¼” internal hexagon that can provide a slightly lower output when used. It is built with three preset speed settings which allow it to make any job easier due to the preselected speed minimizes the risk of overtightening and thus snapping screws. With the first setting perfect for small screws, the second configuration is for medium sized screws, and the third for large screws, this impact driver is a reliable and handy tool that will suit any application.
Powered by an 18-volt lithium-ion battery, this tool features a compact and lightweight design that is built with a comfortable handle. Bosch GDX 18 V-EC is also equipped with a “Flexible Power System” that makes it compatible to with all existing power tools and chargers in this voltage class.
- Special GDX bit holder that combines ½” square and ¼” internal hex
- Features a brushless EC motor technology for up to 100% longer lifetime
- Compact design for perfect handling, even in the tightest spaces and overhead
- 3-stage Power Control – for different torques in a wide variety of applications
- Speed can be set to 0 – 1300/2000/2800 rpm
- Impact rate can be set to 0 – 1100/2600/3200 bpm
- Switchable 3 x LED light with afterglow function illuminates dark work spaces
Bosch GDX 18 V-EC Professional Cordless Impact Driver is considered as one of the top tools of its kind in the market. This is due to its excellent modern features that make it suitable for any application, making it a very handy tool. With its special GDX bit holder that combines ½” square and ¼” hex along the three-stage power control technology. It is a great tool to use in numerous DIY and professional projects.
DeWalt 18V XR Lithium-Ion Body Only Impact Driver
The DCF885N 18 Volt XR Lithium-Ion Impact Driver manufactured by DeWalt is one of the company’s latest generation of compact impact drivers. This model features a new XR lithium-ion technology which is part of the intelligent XR lithium-ion series designed to offer more efficiency. Engineered with an ultra-compact and lightweight design, this tool is perfect for applications in confined spaces. It also features an ergonomic design with a rubber grip for comfort and easy management.
DeWalt DCF885N 18 Volt XR Lithium-Ion Impact Driver is also built with all metal gearing to provide efficient power transmission and longer lifespan. Built with an aluminum front housing this tool has a very efficient heat dispersion system to reduce the risk of overheating and to increase the motor life. Equipped with an intelligent trigger to give users complete control of the tool, this impact driver can handle any application. The impact driver also has a 6.35mm “drop-in” keyless hex driver to allow easy and quick, one handed fitment.
The impact driver also has a bright white LED with delay feature for improved visibility and flashlight functionality, steel belt clip and strong magnetic bit holder to ensure storage solutions and multi-voltage charger for use with 18V, 14.4V, and 10.8V XR Li-Ion slide pack batteries.
- Modern compact design engineered with the new XR Lithium Ion technology
- Belongs to the intelligent XR Lithium Ion Series designed for extreme efficiency
- Features ultra-compact, lightweight design makes it perfect for confined spaces
- Enhanced ergonomic design with rubber grip for comfort and easy handle
- Built with all metal gearing for efficient power transmission and long tool life
Rated as a five-star product, DeWalt DCF885N 18 Volt XR Lithium-Ion Impact Driver is a tool that embodies optimum performance, extreme efficiency, and impressive durability. A very handy tool equipped with excellent, sophisticated features that can handle any application. Powered by the latest XR lithium-ion battery technology that boosts its lifespan and built with all metal gearing, this impact driver is one the most recommended tool on the market today!
Makita CLX202AJ 10.8 V CXT Combi and Impact Driver with 2 x 2.0Ah batteries in MakPac case – Twin Pack
The Makita CLX202AJ is a TWO Piece Cordless Kit 10.8V CXT Li-ion that consist of the HP331D Combi Drill and TD110D Impact Driver. The kit also includes TWO 2.0Ah batteries, a charger, and a Type 1 Makpac Connector Case. Both the HP331D and TD110D are new to the 10.8V platform models, succeeding the HP330D and TD090D models, these new models now feature a slide on compact extreme technology batteries. The new HP331D combi drill model now features an additional hammer mechanism to drill driver model DF330D which makes it a more reliable and efficient machine. While the TD110D impact driver now features a very compact design to make it easy to use. Both models are also built with a rubberized handle for best grip and maximum thrust to the bit. They also have a single LED job light with a pre-glow and after-glow function that makes them very handy in dark areas.
The HP331D combi drill is packed with a lot of sophisticated features such as slide type Li-ion battery, electric brake, mechanical two-speed transmission, 18 torque settings, variable speed control trigger and keyless chuck. It’s also engineered with a battery protection circuit to protect the battery from damages that may be caused by high temperature, over discharge or current overloads. Additionally, this combi drill model also has a forward and reverse trigger, an LED job light, and ergonomic soft grip.
While the TD110D impact driver features a slide type Li-ion battery, electric brake, and a variable speed control trigger. The model is also equipped with battery protection circuit specially designed to protect the battery from damages that may cause by over discharge, overload current or high temperature. Like the combi drill, the TD110D impact driver also has forward and reverse trigger, an LED job light, and an ergonomic soft grip. Additionally, the CXT battery features higher battery capacity, individual cell monitoring, battery protection circuit, low-temperature performance up to -20 degrees Celsius and a battery fuel gauge (4-stage LED’s). It also has a multi-contact slide type terminal to ensure stability even under extreme vibrations.
- Two Piece Cordless Kit in the 10.8V CXT Lithium-ion Series
- Includes HP331D Drill Drive and TD110D Impact Driver
- Includes two 2.0Ah batteries, charger and a Type 1 Makpac Connector Case
- Makita HP331D Screwdriver offers high operation efficiency from high rotational speed
- Combi drill also features improved screw strip management
- TD110D Impact Driver is very easy to use
- Both models feature a single LED job light with pre-glow and after-glow functions
This two-piece cordless drill kit is one of the top products in the market today. The units included in this kit are excellent tools that offer excellent, sophisticated features that will make any job easier. They are also installed with features to protect them and ensure longer tool life. So, overall this kit is a great product that is well worth for its price.
Makita DTD152Z Impact driver 18V 160Nm
The DTD152Z Impact Driver model manufactured by Makita features a compact design with an overall length of only 137mm. It is the perfect tool for using in tight and confined spaces. Although it has a small size, this tool is packed with excellent, sophisticated features such as 0-3500 impacts per minute and bright LED job lights ideal for working in dark conditions. The DTD152Z impact driver is also built with an all-metal gearbox for longer tool life, and it also has a soft grip handle to provide comfort and to maximise thrust right to the bit.
Makita DTD152Z Impact Driver is also equipped with a battery protection circuit that is specially designed to protect the battery from damages that may be caused by high temperature, over discharge or overload current.
Note: This unit is sold without battery or charger
- Featuring electric brake to protect motor and tool itself from wear and tear
- Built with mechanical two-speed control and variable speed control trigger
- Unit also has a forward and reverse rotation trigger switch
- Designed with twin LED job lights for working in dark conditions
- Compact and lightweight design with overall length of 137mm
- Features an ergonomic design with a soft grip handle
- All metal gears for longer tool life
- Installed with a battery protection circuit to protect battery from damages
The Makita DTD152Z Impact Driver is a handy tool that features a compact and lightweight design with an overall length of only 137mm. It is a handy tool that requires you to work in tight spaces and confined areas. It is equipped with a lot of features that helps it to provide better performance and excellent efficiency. It is also designed to have features that protect the tool itself, making an excellent impact driver for both professionals and DIYers.
DeWalt DCK211D2T 10.8V Li-ion Cordless Compact Drill Driver and Impact Driver (Twin Pack)
The DeWalt DCK211D2T is a Twin Pack that includes a 10.8V Cordless Lithium-Ion Compact Drill Driver and Impact Driver. The pack includes two 2.0Ah Li-ion batteries, a charger, and a TStak Kitbox. The DCD710 Drill Driver this pack includes features a compact, lightweight design and 15 positions adjustable torque control for consistent screw-driving into a variety of materials and various screw sizes. It is also built with an all-metal gearing to provide very efficient power transmission and prolonged tool life, while the LED job light it has offers improved visibility. Other features of the tool include 10mm single sleeve keyless chuck with an automatic spindle lock for easy and quick bit change, two-speed setting, and variable speed as well as a reverse switch.
This twin pack also includes the DCF815 Impact Driver that features a compact, durable design that can deliver 107 Nm of torque. It is also built with an all metal gearing to provide efficient power transmission and longer tool life. This impact driver has an aluminum front housing to provide greater heat dispersion to boost and increase motor life. Other features of this impact driver include a 6.35mm ‘drop in’ keyless hex driver which allows for quick, one-handed fitment and 3 LED ‘Halo’ ring to provide maximum illumination to the workpiece.
- Featuring a compact and lightweight design for easy tool management
- DCD710 Drill Driver offers 15 positions adjustable torque control
- DCD710 Drill Driver features a 10mm single sleeve keyless chuck
- DCF815 Impact Driver is built with all metal gearing for strength and durability
- DCF815 Impact Driver has an aluminum front housing for greater heat dispersion
DeWalt DCK211DT2T Twin Pack is an excellent product that includes the DCD710 Drill Driver and DCF815 Impact Driver. Both tools feature a compact and lightweight design with an ergonomic soft grip handle making them very easy and comfortable to use. Both tools are also built with sophisticated features that allow them to offer optimum performance and excellent efficiency. This pack is considered one of the best tools available in the market today and is a great of a piece of equipment to have.
Bosch PDR 18 LI Cordless Impact Wrench with Two 18V Lithium-Ion Batteries
Bosch PDR 18 LI Cordless Impact Wrench is a very powerful tool that can provide high torque and high impact force to ensure optimum performance, which makes it the perfect tool for driving screws in metal and wood. Featuring a compact and ergonomic shape with a lightweight design, this tool is very convenient to use and ensures fatigue-free working. This impact driver is also built with a high-performance motor that runs on reduced current to enable the tool to have a longer runtime and increased efficiency. Powered by a 1.5 Ah capacity battery with a 1-hour quick charger, this tool also has a soft grip handle to provide users comfortable tool management. As an excellent tool packed with impressive modern features, Bosch PDR 18 LI Cordless Impact Driver is a suitable tool for all DIY and garden projects.
- Offers high torque and high impact force to ensure optimum performance
- Compact and ergonomic shape for convenient use and easy tool management
- Low weight design to ensure fatigue-free operations to boost productivity
- Built with a high-performance motor that runs on reduced current for longer runtime
- Offers impressive durability and excellent efficiency for easier jobs
The Bosch PDR 18 LI Cordless Impact Driver is one of the best tools of its kind in the market today. As reliable as it can be, the compact and lightweight design that it features makes it an ideal tool for projects in tight and confined spaces. It is also equipped with excellent, sophisticated features that allow it to provide optimum performance and maximum efficiency. With its great features and reliability, every user of this tool says that this tool worth its price. It is a tool that will give you that best value for your money.