Find 18 Volt Cheap Cordless Drills
The main feature cordless power drills offer convenience, allowing users to drill holes and drive screws without depending on the nearest outlets or using any extension wires. Although cordless power drills are not as powerful as the corded ones and they can’t drill bigger holes or drive large sized screws faster, they are decent tools that can handle lightweight work around the house. Going for 18 volts cordless drills will also bring the reliability and power slightly lower than the corded ones. The higher the voltage the battery can supply, the more powerful the can be, so 18-volt drills are more powerful, and they are more reliable as the corded ones. To help you pick the right 18V cordless power drill, here are the things you have to consider.
Tips on How to Choose the Best 18 Volts Cordless Drill in the Market
To help you pick the most reliable 18V cordless power drill suitable for your needs and budget, here are some of the essential things you have to consider before buying or investing in a tool.
- Torque and Speed – Speed and torque indicate how powerful the drill can be. The higher the torque and speed the drill can produce the better. So if you are looking for a reliable and powerful cordless power drill, make sure to go for the ones that have high speed and torque. Having multiple speed and torque settings will also be a great feature to have for a cordless drill.
- Battery Type – The battery type is another issue you have to consider before buying a cordless drill. It determines how powerful the drill, where the higher the voltage of the battery the more powerful the drill can be. Lithium-ion batteries also have long battery life compared to nickel cadmium batteries. So it is best to consider the type of battery the drill uses before you buy your cordless drill.
- Weight – In choosing a cordless drill, weight is another factor to be considered. Drills with lightweight and ergonomic design allow its user to have a firm grip on the tool and to have a better control during the job. A lightweight drill also promotes efficiency and convenience that makes it a portable unit suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
Now that you know the things to consider in buying the right cordless power drill, here is the best 18V cordless drill in the market. These drills will provide you with the reliability and power you need to suit all the home improvement projects you want to do.
The Five 18 Volts Cheap Cordless Power Drills in the Market
Black + Decker EGBL188K-GB 18V Lithium Ion 2 Gear Hammer Drill
Black + Decker EGBL188K-GB is a very powerful 18V drill suitable for any home improvement projects. Featuring an ergonomic and lightweight design, this drill is ideal for both indoor and outdoor use. This model is also built with a two-speed gearbox that features high and low speed allowing users to adjust the speed of the drill depending on the requirements of the job.
- Powerful Drill Suitable for Drilling into Wood, Metal and Masonry
- Two Speed Gearbox for High and Low-Speed Settings
- Spring Loaded Battery System
- Ergonomic and Lightweight Design
- Dimensions: 28 x 32.4 x 9.2 cm
Overall, the Black + Decker EGBL188K-GB is an excellent 18V lithium-ion cordless two gear hammer drill. Suitable for outdoor and indoor use, it has the power and reliability that every user looks for, and with the long battery life it features, it is the ideal cordless power drill that fits any home improvement projects.
Apollo 18V Pro Cordless Combo Drill Driver
Apollo’s 18V Pro Cordless Combo Drill Driver is built to give people the best value for their money. Aside from the powerful drill, they will also get a 30 piece drill bit and screwdriver set in one package. With all of them stored in a compact storage unit, this cordless is the ideal power tool for all the DIY enthusiasts out there.
- Superior Lightweight Design
- Lithium-ion Battery Technology
- Powerful Drill That Can Produce up to 30 Nm of Torque
- 10mm Keyless Chuck
- Package Includes 30 Pc Drill and Screwdriver Set
- 2 Year Tool Warranty
- Dimensions: 24.2 x 21.8 x 12 cm
This compact cordless power drill gives the user the right value for money, a reliable tool that is suitable for any task. Featuring an ergonomic design, it allows users to have firm a grip on the tool and better control for better efficiency. It may take a 3 – 5 hours to charge the battery of the unit but overall, this drill is a great tool to have, and it is a decent drill that can get the job done.
BLACK+DECKER BDCDC18-GB 18 V Drill Driver
BDCDC18-GB 18V Drill Driver manufactured by Black + Decker is a popular cordless drill for a lot of DIY enthusiasts. Featuring a light and compact design, this drill is a suitable tool for drilling and driving screws. Built with a ten torque setting ideal for handling screw driving tasks and showcasing a long battery life, it is a tool that every DIY enthusiast must have in their collection.
- Variable Speed: 0 – 650 RPM
- Forward and Reverse Switch
- 10 Torque Setting
- 10mm Keyless Chuck
- Maximum Torque: 30 Nm
- Maximum Drilling Capacity: 25mm into Wood and 10mm into Steel
- Dimensions: 26 x 7.5 x 20.5 cm
The Black + Decker BDCDC18-GB Drill Driver is a great cordless drill suitable for drilling holes and drives screws. Its compact and lightweight design make it an ideal tool for both indoor and outdoor use. Built with a ten torque setting, users will have the perfect control of the drill adjusting it to the preferred setting that will suit every task requirement. Although this drill is not powerful enough to drill bigger holes, it is a conventional tool adequate for any home improvement projects.
Terratek TPDC18134K 120 Piece 18V Cordless Drill Kit
Terratek TPDC18134K is a versatile cordless power drill ideal for both DIY enthusiasts and professional artisans. It came with a 120 piece of drill set and built with 16 position torque selector enabling its user to pick the right setting for any job. Powered by an 18V nickel cadmium battery, this is a great tool for professional and home use.
- Comes with a 120 PC Drill Set
- 18V Combi Drill Suitable for Drilling Through Wood, Metal and Other Materials
- Ergonomic Design to Maximise Control
- 16 Position Torque Setting
- Dimensions: 29.2 x 28 x 9.2 cm
- 1 Year Tool Warranty
Considered as one of the best cordless drills in the market, Terratek TPDC18134K is a tool built with a 16 position torque setting, making it a versatile tool that can handle screw driving and drilling jobs. Powered by an 18V nickel cadmium battery which takes 3 – 5 hours to charge, it is a decent tool that features a compact and lightweight design that allows its user to have a firm grip and better control to maximise efficiency.
Maplin N29LK Lithium Ion Cordless Drill Driver
The Maplin N29LK is a powerful drill built with a lightweight design and soft grip feature. Powered by an 18V lithium-ion battery, this drill comes with an assortment of drill and power bits. Capable of drilling 10mm holes in steel and 25mm on wood, it is a power tool ideal for any home improvement projects.
- ⅜ Inch Keyless Chuck
- 23 Adjustable Torque Setting
- Maximum Torque: 15 Nm
- Dimensions: 34.2 x 31 x 11.8 cm
- Variable Speed: 0 – 550 RPM
Maplin N29LK is a conventional cordless power drill suitable for drilling holes and driving screws. Although its battery takes 3 – 5 hours to charge, it is a powerful tool built with a 23 adjustable torque setting. As one of the most versatile cordless power drill in the market, it is a great investment that will serve its purpose. Visit our homepage to see more cordless drill reviews.